- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 oz) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the pumpkin.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended.
- Chill until time to serve.
NotesThis is WONDERFUL with Nilla Wafers or Ginger Snaps!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More