- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 oz) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the pumpkin.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended.
- Chill until time to serve.
NotesThis is WONDERFUL with Nilla Wafers or Ginger Snaps!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More