- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More