- Cooking Time: 0 mins.
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 5 mins.
- 1 16-oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Thaw Cool Whip in refrigerator.
- Add pudding mix to Cool Whip and mix well.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to Cool Whip mixture and mix well again.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, apple slices or graham crackers.
NotesSomeone recently brought this to a church function and it was a big hit with everyone. I asked for the recipe and it's so easy! I took this to a book club meeting last week - and brought home an empty dish :-)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Social CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More