- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryNothing says autumn like PUMPKIN! Here's a quick dish that's great to snack on.
- 1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping,thawed
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 oz) can solid packed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl,mix together instant vanilla pudding mix,pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with cookies or crackers like ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and graham crackers.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Real Gal's Guide to Eating CleanSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More