- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping,thawed
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 oz) can solid packed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl,mix together instant vanilla pudding mix,pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with cookies or crackers like ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and graham crackers.
NotesNothing says autumn like PUMPKIN! Here's a quick dish that's great to snack on.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More