- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping,thawed
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 oz) can solid packed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl,mix together instant vanilla pudding mix,pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with cookies or crackers like ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and graham crackers.
NotesNothing says autumn like PUMPKIN! Here's a quick dish that's great to snack on.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More