- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping,thawed
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 oz) can solid packed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl,mix together instant vanilla pudding mix,pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with cookies or crackers like ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and graham crackers.
NotesNothing says autumn like PUMPKIN! Here's a quick dish that's great to snack on.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More