- Cooking Time: 55-65
- Preparation Time:
- 24 gingersnaps
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (16 ounce) can unsweetened solid pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Frangelico
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Frangelico
- Grind gingersnaps finely; add sugar and mix well.
- Add butter and mix well. Then press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Position rack in middle of oven. Then preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients until completely smooth. Pour filling into pan. Bake until edges of cake begin to pull away from sides of pan and cake begins to brown, almost 55 minutes.
- Blend sour cream, sugar and Frangelico for topping well.
- Without removing cake from oven, pour evenly over cake, starting at edges, spread if necessary.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove and cool on rack.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
NotesThis could be a little expensive to make because of the Frangelico but it's well worth it!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Koken met OmaSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More