- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tblsp light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Butter an 8X8 inch pan
- in a saucepan mix together the sugar, milk, corn syrup, pumpkin puree & salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce to medium heat and continue boiling but don't stir it.
- Mixture needs to get to 232 degreets on a candy themometer, it'll form soft balls if you drop it in water.
- Remove it from the heat. stir in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, butter and nuts if you want them.
- Let cool until it gets to 110 degrees.
- Beat mixture until it is very thick and loses some of it's gloss.
- Quickly pour into the buttered 8X8.
- makes 36 pieces
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More