- Cooking Time: 30 minutes plus cooling
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 12-oz. package white chocolate chips
- 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, corn syrup & spice in saucepan.
- Cook on med-high heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil.
- Boil until candy thermometer reads 234 degrees.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into greased, foil lined 9 inch square pan.
- Cool 2 hours and cut into bite sized pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Vegan Eats!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More