- Cooking Time: 30 minutes plus cooling
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 12-oz. package white chocolate chips
- 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, corn syrup & spice in saucepan.
- Cook on med-high heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil.
- Boil until candy thermometer reads 234 degrees.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into greased, foil lined 9 inch square pan.
- Cool 2 hours and cut into bite sized pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Special SmoothiesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More