- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups Flour -- all purpose
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Margarine -- or butter
- 3/4 cup Pecans -- chopped
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin -- canned
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1 lg Egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Gound cloves
- Ice Cream
- Combine flour and sugar; cut in butter with a
- pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Press 1 1/4 cups mixture into bottom of an
- ungreased 9-inch square pan; set aside.
- Combine remaining crumb mixture, buttermilk,
- and next 8 ingredients; beat at low speed with
- an electric mixer until blended.
- Pour over crumb mixture, and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares, and serve with Caramel Sauce
- AND commercial ice cream.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More