- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups Flour -- all purpose
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Margarine -- or butter
- 3/4 cup Pecans -- chopped
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin -- canned
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1 lg Egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Gound cloves
- Ice Cream
- Combine flour and sugar; cut in butter with a
- pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Press 1 1/4 cups mixture into bottom of an
- ungreased 9-inch square pan; set aside.
- Combine remaining crumb mixture, buttermilk,
- and next 8 ingredients; beat at low speed with
- an electric mixer until blended.
- Pour over crumb mixture, and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares, and serve with Caramel Sauce
- AND commercial ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More