- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3¼ cups traditional rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cinnamon chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8×8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl whisk together the oats, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. In a medium bowl whisk together the brown sugar, pumpkin, applesauce, honey and vanilla extract until combined and smooth. Pour the mixture over the oats and use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix until all of the oats are moistened. Stir in the cinnamon chips and pecans.
- 3. Evenly press the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure not to underbake! Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars and serve. Leftover bars can be individually wrapped in plastic wrap or stored in an airtight container and kept at room temperature.
NotesPumpkin granola bars will cinnamon chips and pecans are a perfect breakfast or snack for the fall!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More