- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the piecrust. Sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted off center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate until serving time.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream. Makes 8 servings.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Prepare and cook pie; cover and chill up to 2 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More