- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups ginger snap cookies, crushed, about 25 cookies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Mix the first 3 ingredients, holding back 1/4 cup of the crumbs, in a bowl. Press the mixture into a 8x5 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour over the crust. Freeze overnight. Serve with the reserved crumbs on top and maybe add some chopped nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Summertime SippersSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More