- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 cup English Toffee bits (or crushed Heath candy bars)
- 1 ready made graham cracker crust
- Mix ice cream, pumpkin, spice, and toffee bits. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and toffee bits.
NotesSomething different for Thanksgiving dessert!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More