- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 cup English Toffee bits (or crushed Heath candy bars)
- 1 ready made graham cracker crust
- Mix ice cream, pumpkin, spice, and toffee bits. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and toffee bits.
NotesSomething different for Thanksgiving dessert!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More