- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySomething different for Thanksgiving dessert!
- 1 quart softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 cup English Toffee bits (or crushed Heath candy bars)
- 1 ready made graham cracker crust
- Mix ice cream, pumpkin, spice, and toffee bits. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and toffee bits.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More