- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 heaping Tbs canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- hot coffee, decaf, or espesso
- hot milk
- whipped cream
- Into each lg. mug put first four ingredients.
- Fill cup halfway 2/coffee and stir well.
- Fill cup with hot milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, dust with nutmeg
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More