- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 heaping Tbs canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- hot coffee, decaf, or espesso
- hot milk
- whipped cream
- Into each lg. mug put first four ingredients.
- Fill cup halfway 2/coffee and stir well.
- Fill cup with hot milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, dust with nutmeg
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Get Cookin'See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More