- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 heaping Tbs canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- hot coffee, decaf, or espesso
- hot milk
- whipped cream
- Into each lg. mug put first four ingredients.
- Fill cup halfway 2/coffee and stir well.
- Fill cup with hot milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, dust with nutmeg
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More