- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 heaping Tbs canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- hot coffee, decaf, or espesso
- hot milk
- whipped cream
- Into each lg. mug put first four ingredients.
- Fill cup halfway 2/coffee and stir well.
- Fill cup with hot milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, dust with nutmeg
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More