- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 7 oz box Carrs Ginger Lemon Cremes Cookies (finely ground in food processor)
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 20 oz softened cream cheese
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 22 oz canned Pumpkin, (I used 1 1/2 cans of the 15oz size)
- 12 oz softned cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Caramel sauce to drizzle if desired
- Spray a 8x13 inch springform pan (mine was a little bigger) with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl and then press into bottom of springform pan.
- In a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In same mixer, beat the pumpkin, cream cheese, sugars and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Breads and Pastry 101
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More