- Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 mins
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- * Butter flavored cooking spray
- * 1 (16-ounce) loaf cinnamon-raisin swirl bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- * 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- * 1 1/4 cups milk
- * 1/2 cup cream
- * 4 eggs
- * 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (recommended: McCormick)
- * 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- * 1 (15-ounce) can solid pack pumpkin (recommended: Libby's)
- * 1 (4.5-ounce) jar brandied hard sauce (recommended: Crosse and Blackwell)
- * 1 teaspoon maple extract (recommended: McCormick)
- Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole dish with butter flavored cooking spray; set aside.
- Toss together cubed raisin bread and pecans in the casserole dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, except hard sauce and maple extract. Pour over bread cubes. Let soak for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake bread pudding in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove hard sauce lid and place jar in a microwave-safe bowl. Fill bowl with water halfway up the side of the jar. Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into a bowl and stir in maple extract. Drizzle over bread pudding.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More