- Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 mins
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- * Butter flavored cooking spray
- * 1 (16-ounce) loaf cinnamon-raisin swirl bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- * 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- * 1 1/4 cups milk
- * 1/2 cup cream
- * 4 eggs
- * 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (recommended: McCormick)
- * 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- * 1 (15-ounce) can solid pack pumpkin (recommended: Libby's)
- * 1 (4.5-ounce) jar brandied hard sauce (recommended: Crosse and Blackwell)
- * 1 teaspoon maple extract (recommended: McCormick)
- Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole dish with butter flavored cooking spray; set aside.
- Toss together cubed raisin bread and pecans in the casserole dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, except hard sauce and maple extract. Pour over bread cubes. Let soak for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake bread pudding in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove hard sauce lid and place jar in a microwave-safe bowl. Fill bowl with water halfway up the side of the jar. Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into a bowl and stir in maple extract. Drizzle over bread pudding.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.