- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 lb. confectioner's sugar
- Beat pumpkin and butter until well combined.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, salt, vanilla, and maple syrup and beat until combined. While your mixer is running at medium speed, add sugar 1/2 cup at a time.
- You may not need the entire pound, so taste it and see!
- Also, don't worry if the frosting looks a little grainy as you start adding sugar. It will become nice and fluffy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More