- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of pumpkin mix (unseasoned/unsweetened)
- cinnamon - to taste
- powdered ginger - to taste
- ground nutmeg - to taste
- brown sugar - to desired sweetness
- 1.5 cups whipped cream
- couple tbs sugar
- cap-full of vanilla
- 1-1.5 cups of gram cracker crumbs
- 1.25 melted butter
- I made a crust with the gram cracker crumbs and melted butter and placed it in 2 standard ramikins.
- I baked the crusts for about 10 mins in the oven and let cool.
- Mean while i took the pumpkin mix and added the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger and blended well.
- I then folded in the whipped cream and filled the ramiken crusts and chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More