- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of pumpkin mix (unseasoned/unsweetened)
- cinnamon - to taste
- powdered ginger - to taste
- ground nutmeg - to taste
- brown sugar - to desired sweetness
- 1.5 cups whipped cream
- couple tbs sugar
- cap-full of vanilla
- 1-1.5 cups of gram cracker crumbs
- 1.25 melted butter
- I made a crust with the gram cracker crumbs and melted butter and placed it in 2 standard ramikins.
- I baked the crusts for about 10 mins in the oven and let cool.
- Mean while i took the pumpkin mix and added the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger and blended well.
- I then folded in the whipped cream and filled the ramiken crusts and chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Tuscan Sausage and Potato SoupSee More