- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 boxes (10 oz. each) frozen puff pastry shells
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar (combine 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl)
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place pastry shells on baking sheet. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Remove tops and reserve for garnish.
- Remove soft pastry inside shells and discard.
- Beat pumpkin pie mix, pudding mix and cinnamon in large mixer bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup pumpkin mousse into each pastry shell. Top with pastry tops.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA light and airy mousse that combines pumpkin and vanilla pudding is served in delicate pastry shells that have been dusted with a light cinnamon sugar coating. An elegant way to end a meal.
Estimated Times: Preparation - 10 min | Cooking - 20 min | Yields - 12 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More