PUMPKIN MOUSSE IN CINNAMON PASTRY SHELLS
Pumpkin Mousse in Cinnamon Pastry Shells
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 boxes (10 oz. each) frozen puff pastry shells
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar (combine 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl)
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place pastry shells on baking sheet. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
Bake according to package directions.
Cool to room temperature.
Remove tops and reserve for garnish.
Remove soft pastry inside shells and discard.
Beat pumpkin pie mix, pudding mix and cinnamon in large mixer bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Gently fold in whipped topping.
Spoon about 1/3 cup pumpkin mousse into each pastry shell. Top with pastry tops.
Estimated Times: Preparation - 10 min | Cooking - 20 min | Yields - 12 servings