- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 boxes (10 oz each) frozen puff pastry shells
- 3 Tbs melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar
- (1 Tbs sugar, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1 can (30 oz) pumpkin pie filling (not plain)
- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding and pie mix
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Place pastry shells on a baking sheet. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake according to package directions. Cool to room temperature. Remove tops and reserve for garnish. Remove soft pastry inside shells and discard.
- 3. Beat pumpkin pie mix, pudding mix and cinnamon in large mixing bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon or pipe about 1/3 cup pumpkin mousse into each pastry shell. Top with pastry tops, dust with cinnamon or drizzle with caramel if desired. Serve immediately.
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More