- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 pkg (1 oz.) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 c. canned pumpkin
- 1/2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t. ground ginger
- 1/4 t. ground allspice
- 1 c. fat-free cool whip, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding. Fold in 1/2 c. whipped topping. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- Nutrition Facts: 2/3 c. mousse with 2 T. whipped topping equals 96 calories, trace fat (tract saturated fat), 2 mg. cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g. fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More