- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 sliced fresh strawberry
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Combine pumpkin and oats in a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 20 seconds; set aside 10 minutes (so liquid will be absorbed).
- Mix yogurt, honey and zest in another bowl.
- Swirl in pumpkin mixture and top with berries and almonds.
NotesFrom Self Magazine
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More