- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 sliced fresh strawberry
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Combine pumpkin and oats in a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 20 seconds; set aside 10 minutes (so liquid will be absorbed).
- Mix yogurt, honey and zest in another bowl.
- Swirl in pumpkin mixture and top with berries and almonds.
NotesFrom Self Magazine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More