- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 24 muffins
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups pumpkin puree, or one 15 ounce can (unseasoned)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk or soymilk
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place muffin liners into muffin pans, and spray the insides of the papers with baking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl, then fold into dry mixture.
- Blend all ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Distribute batter evenly between muffin liners (approximately 1/4 cup each; they will be surprisingly full for a rising mixture).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
NotesI had a wheat-filled recipe for pumpkin muffins that I used for years, before I started having problems with gluten. I reshaped quite a few things in it, to come to the recipe below. I was so excited when it worked so well!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More