- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- as much cinnamon as you like
- Combine oats and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Add pumpkin, sugar/sweetener and cinnamon and stir to combine. Microwave for another 30 seconds. Enjoy!
NotesI have this for breakfast atleast 3 or 4 times a week. It is so good and easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More