- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- as much cinnamon as you like
- Combine oats and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Add pumpkin, sugar/sweetener and cinnamon and stir to combine. Microwave for another 30 seconds. Enjoy!
NotesI have this for breakfast atleast 3 or 4 times a week. It is so good and easy to make.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More