- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- as much cinnamon as you like
- Combine oats and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Add pumpkin, sugar/sweetener and cinnamon and stir to combine. Microwave for another 30 seconds. Enjoy!
NotesI have this for breakfast atleast 3 or 4 times a week. It is so good and easy to make.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More