- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 TBSP packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups (12-oz. can) evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a large mixer bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter (depending on size of pancake desired) onto heated and lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until top surface is bubbly and edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden.
- Keep pancakes warm.
- Serve with syrup or honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More