- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 TBSP packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups (12-oz. can) evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a large mixer bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter (depending on size of pancake desired) onto heated and lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until top surface is bubbly and edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden.
- Keep pancakes warm.
- Serve with syrup or honey.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More