- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 TBSP packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups (12-oz. can) evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a large mixer bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter (depending on size of pancake desired) onto heated and lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until top surface is bubbly and edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden.
- Keep pancakes warm.
- Serve with syrup or honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More