- Cooking Time: 60/65
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cloves (optional)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1can(15oz)SOLID-PACK pumpkin
- 1 cup veg oil
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Carmel Glaze
- 1/4 cup butter or marg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl combine the first six ingredients
- Combine the pumpkin, oil, eggs and water
- mix well.Stir into dry ingred. just
- until combined.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Spoon into two greased 9X5X3" loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 60-65 min.or until a
- toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 min before removing from pans to
- wire racks.
- For glaze, combine the butter,sugars,and cream in a saucepan.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool for 20 min
- Stir in the confectioners sugar and
- vanilla until smooth.
- Drizzle over the cooled loafs.
- Yield 2 loaves
- 8x4 pans, bake for 1 hour, 20 minutes on standard bake 345º
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More