- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 2 Tbls. ground flax
- 1/4 c. pureed pumpkin
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- maple syrup to taste
- dried cranberries
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot.
- Add oats and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in flax, pumpkin, spices, and maple syrup to taste.
- Cook until heated through, just about a minute.
- Stir in milk if desired, add pecans and cranberries and serve immediately.
- * You can honestly ignore most of the measurements in the recipe, since it was just thrown together, but trust me, it's worth trying.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More