- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 2 Tbls. ground flax
- 1/4 c. pureed pumpkin
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- maple syrup to taste
- dried cranberries
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot.
- Add oats and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in flax, pumpkin, spices, and maple syrup to taste.
- Cook until heated through, just about a minute.
- Stir in milk if desired, add pecans and cranberries and serve immediately.
- * You can honestly ignore most of the measurements in the recipe, since it was just thrown together, but trust me, it's worth trying.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More