- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 2 Tbls. ground flax
- 1/4 c. pureed pumpkin
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- maple syrup to taste
- dried cranberries
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot.
- Add oats and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in flax, pumpkin, spices, and maple syrup to taste.
- Cook until heated through, just about a minute.
- Stir in milk if desired, add pecans and cranberries and serve immediately.
- * You can honestly ignore most of the measurements in the recipe, since it was just thrown together, but trust me, it's worth trying.