- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cannced pumpkin
- 2/3 c persimmon pulp (about 3 persimmons)
- 1 14.0z. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/4 teasp. ground cloves
- 1/2 teasp. ground ginger
- 1 teasp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teasp. salkt
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, persimmon pulp, condensed milk, sugar, spices and salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until center is firm.
- Serve with whipped cream topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More