- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In mixing bowl, combine flour, nuts, sugars and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add butter, mix until crumbly. Reserving 1 1/4 cups of the mixture. Pat remaining mixture on bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, allspice and salt; mix well. Pour evenly over curst. Mix reserved crumbs with 1 tablespoon flour. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Makes 24 bars
NotesTake your pumpkin pie to go with these handy pumpkin pie bars. A great way to make pumpkin pie for a crowd.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More