- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup [1 1/2 sticks] cold butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans [i use glazed walnuts instead]
- 1 pkg [8 oz] cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 can [15 oz] pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- PREHEAT oven to 350F. line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. grease foil. mix flour, brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. stir in oats and pecans. reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom pan. bake 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 25 minutes. cool completely on wire rack. use foil handles to lift from pan. cut into 24 bars. store leftover bars in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More