- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup [1 1/2 sticks] cold butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans [i use glazed walnuts instead]
- 1 pkg [8 oz] cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 can [15 oz] pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- PREHEAT oven to 350F. line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. grease foil. mix flour, brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. stir in oats and pecans. reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom pan. bake 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 25 minutes. cool completely on wire rack. use foil handles to lift from pan. cut into 24 bars. store leftover bars in tightly covered container in refrigerator.