- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup [1 1/2 sticks] cold butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans [i use glazed walnuts instead]
- 1 pkg [8 oz] cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 can [15 oz] pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- PREHEAT oven to 350F. line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. grease foil. mix flour, brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. stir in oats and pecans. reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom pan. bake 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 25 minutes. cool completely on wire rack. use foil handles to lift from pan. cut into 24 bars. store leftover bars in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-MilwaukeeSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More