- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz. Libby's pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 4 slices of pumpkin pie brioche, or french bread slightly stale, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Whisk together all but the last two ingedients.
- Fold in bread and cranberries.
- Spoon evenly into greased ramekins and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm, topped with a drizzle of maple syrup and whipped cream.
NotesI made this bread pudding to use up the reat of my Pumpkin Pie Brioche from the HealthyBreadin5 baking group, but you could use any type of bread you like! I made individual servings in small reamekins, but you could easily make it into one large pudding. If you plan to do so, I'd double this recipe and increase the baking time to 40-50 minutes.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Simple Homemade Favorites
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More