- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15 oz can solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 18 1/4 oz package yellow cake mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, sugar and oil; mix well. Add cake mix and pumpkin pie spice; beat for 2 minutes. Pour into a grease 15 x 10 x 1" baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting:
- 1-8 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream cream cheese and butter; add powdered sugar and vanilla.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More