- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix (hold out 1 c.)
- 1 egg
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 (20 oz.) pumpkin
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. milk
- Mix cake mix, egg and margarine.
- Press into 13x9 inch pan.
- Mix filling, pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with the 1 cup cake mix and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- When cool, can top with Cool Whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More