- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix (hold out 1 c.)
- 1 egg
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 (20 oz.) pumpkin
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. milk
- Mix cake mix, egg and margarine.
- Press into 13x9 inch pan.
- Mix filling, pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with the 1 cup cake mix and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- When cool, can top with Cool Whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MetroCooking DC 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Karen's (aka Gigi) Creamy Tomato Soup
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread SpreadsSee More