- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C Vanilla 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 C low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh apple slices
- Gingersnap cookies
- With an electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add pie filling, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, beating well. Fold in Chobani on low speed until fully blended.
- Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with gingersnaps and apple slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More