- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C Vanilla 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 C low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh apple slices
- Gingersnap cookies
- With an electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add pie filling, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, beating well. Fold in Chobani on low speed until fully blended.
- Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with gingersnaps and apple slices.
The Naked Macaron
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More