- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI can't remember where this came from. But I thought it was so neat sounding that I wanted to try it. I love pumpkin pie scents and lotions and had to give this a try.
- 4 Ounces unscented, clear Glycerine Soap
- 1/4 Tsp. Pumpkin Fragrance Oil
- 5 drops Oil of Cloves
- (available at drug stores)
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cloves
- Orange Food Color
- Melt the glycerine soap in a small saucepan over low
- heat, or in a glass measuring cup in the microwave.
- Add oil of clove, pumpkin fragrance oil, ground cloves
- and food color. Stir well. Pour into molds. Set. Unmold.
- You can wrap the finished soap in cellophane or plastic
- wrap and decorate with a cinnamon stick and raffia.