- Cooking Time: 60 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 lb. ,a href="http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/?p=1209">Pumpkin Pie Brioche Dough
- 1/2 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 15 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 8 oz. container of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Flour a board and the dough and roll out to a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Slide the dough into your baking dish, pressing dough up onto the sides.
- Trim any excess dough with a knife or kitchen shears.
- Prick dough all over with a fork and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool while preparing filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat pumpkin, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and one egg. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, beat mascarpone and remaining 2 eggs until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla, sour cream, and sugar.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Top with pumpkin mixture and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More