- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15 oz. can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- brown sugar
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients. Transfer to crockpot coated with non-stick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until firm. Dip out of crock pot & put in a serving bowl,while still hot,top with brown sugar.
NotesTry this holiday favorite, by making it in your crockpot you free up stove & oven space. Plus it gives more time to make all the other goodies!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More