- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15 oz. can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- brown sugar
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients. Transfer to crockpot coated with non-stick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until firm. Dip out of crock pot & put in a serving bowl,while still hot,top with brown sugar.
NotesTry this holiday favorite, by making it in your crockpot you free up stove & oven space. Plus it gives more time to make all the other goodies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More