- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15 oz. can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- brown sugar
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients. Transfer to crockpot coated with non-stick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until firm. Dip out of crock pot & put in a serving bowl,while still hot,top with brown sugar.
NotesTry this holiday favorite, by making it in your crockpot you free up stove & oven space. Plus it gives more time to make all the other goodies!