- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (15 ounce) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling) chilled
- 1 can (12 ounce) fat free evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 - 6 ounce light and non-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (or sugar substitute to equal ¼ cup??)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- light whipped cream
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, yogurt, sugar and spice together in a blender; cover. Blend until mixture is smooth. If a thinner smoothie is desired, add water, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with light whipped cream, sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
NotesFrom the Very Best Baking website
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More