- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ap flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar( used 1/2)
- 15-oz can of pumpkin
- 12-oz can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves( used nutmeg)
- Oven set at 350.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Mix in the flour and fold in the oats.
- Pat into a 9x13" baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, until set.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Beat in the pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix in all spices and pour over baked crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
NotesMine had to bake for an additional 10 minutes or so.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More