- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ap flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar( used 1/2)
- 15-oz can of pumpkin
- 12-oz can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves( used nutmeg)
- Oven set at 350.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Mix in the flour and fold in the oats.
- Pat into a 9x13" baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, until set.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Beat in the pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix in all spices and pour over baked crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
NotesMine had to bake for an additional 10 minutes or so.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More