- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ap flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar( used 1/2)
- 15-oz can of pumpkin
- 12-oz can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves( used nutmeg)
- Oven set at 350.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Mix in the flour and fold in the oats.
- Pat into a 9x13" baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, until set.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Beat in the pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix in all spices and pour over baked crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
NotesMine had to bake for an additional 10 minutes or so.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More