- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c rolled oats
- 1 c chopped nuts
- 3/4 c butter or marg
- 1 pkg butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix(not instant) -- (4 serving size)
- 1 c coconut
- 1 1/2-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pumpkin -- (16 oz)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated) -- (14 oz)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; blend well.
- Press into ungreased 13X9" pan.
- In same bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 35-50 min until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream. (refrigerate leftovers) makes 12-15 squares.
- I cut this recipe out of a magazine and had it for years before I made it for a party and everyone thought it was delicious, I was even asked to make it for a church dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More