- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c rolled oats
- 1 c chopped nuts
- 3/4 c butter or marg
- 1 pkg butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix(not instant) -- (4 serving size)
- 1 c coconut
- 1 1/2-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pumpkin -- (16 oz)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated) -- (14 oz)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; blend well.
- Press into ungreased 13X9" pan.
- In same bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 35-50 min until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream. (refrigerate leftovers) makes 12-15 squares.
- I cut this recipe out of a magazine and had it for years before I made it for a party and everyone thought it was delicious, I was even asked to make it for a church dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More