- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c rolled oats
- 1 c chopped nuts
- 3/4 c butter or marg
- 1 pkg butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix(not instant) -- (4 serving size)
- 1 c coconut
- 1 1/2-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pumpkin -- (16 oz)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated) -- (14 oz)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; blend well.
- Press into ungreased 13X9" pan.
- In same bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 35-50 min until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream. (refrigerate leftovers) makes 12-15 squares.
- I cut this recipe out of a magazine and had it for years before I made it for a party and everyone thought it was delicious, I was even asked to make it for a church dinner.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More