- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup 10% cream
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 1 round pie dough (approximately 14 inches and 1/8-inch thick when rolled out)
- Line a 10-inch pie pan with one round of pie dough and chill in the fridge.
- In a large mixing bowl add the pumpkin purée, brown sugar, sugar, spices and eggs.
- Mix well then slowly add the 10% cream, followed by the 35% cream.
- Chill mixture for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour into the lined pie pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More