- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup 10% cream
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 1 round pie dough (approximately 14 inches and 1/8-inch thick when rolled out)
- Line a 10-inch pie pan with one round of pie dough and chill in the fridge.
- In a large mixing bowl add the pumpkin purée, brown sugar, sugar, spices and eggs.
- Mix well then slowly add the 10% cream, followed by the 35% cream.
- Chill mixture for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour into the lined pie pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More