- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 3/4 c. honey
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 T. molasses
- large can (29 oz) plain pumpkin
- large can of evaporated milk
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 nutmeg
- 1/4 cloves
- Beat all together but leave out a few ounces of the milk in order to stir the following spices with.
- Now combine all and pour into uncooked pie shell, bake at 400 for 15 minutes, lower heat to 325 for about half an hour.
- Ready when edges begin to look almost caramelized and center is firm.
NotesI'm not a pie lover, and especially picky with pumpkin pie. So I came up with the following recipe which I do like a lot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More