- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 14 ounces pumpkin pie filling (no spices added)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Add and mix next 9 ingredients in order given.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Sprinkle top with more cinnamon if desired.
- Bake on bottom shelf in 450° oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake about 30 min or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More