- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 14 ounces pumpkin pie filling (no spices added)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Add and mix next 9 ingredients in order given.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Sprinkle top with more cinnamon if desired.
- Bake on bottom shelf in 450° oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake about 30 min or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
It's all about that protein
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More