- 1 egg
- 14 ounces pumpkin pie filling (no spices added)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Beat eggs lightly.
Add and mix next 9 ingredients in order given.
Pour into unbaked pie shell.
Sprinkle top with more cinnamon if desired.
Bake on bottom shelf in 450° oven for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350° and bake about 30 min or until inserted knife comes out clean.
Serve with whipped cream.