- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin, oil, water, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and eggs together until well blended. Fold in pecans, if desired. Pour into a tube or Bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Dust cake with sifted confectioners' sugar or use your favorite vanilla or cream cheese frosting, melted and poured on top
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More