- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) box powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream together cream cheese and margarine until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Spread over cooled cake and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More