- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix (without pudding added)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Praline Mixture
- Chopped pecans
- Praline Mixture:
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Blend ingredients until crumbly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, oil, brown sugar, spices, pumpkin and water. Beat to blend.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Pour half of mixture into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Top with Praline Mixture; top with remaining batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until cake tests done with toothpick.
- Cool cake in pan 15 minutes, then remove to platter to finish cooling.
- Top with Icing and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Serves 12-16
NotesI love bundt cakes, so I look forward to making this one during the Fall season.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
A Falcon FeastSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More