- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix (without pudding added)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Praline Mixture
- Chopped pecans
- Praline Mixture:
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Blend ingredients until crumbly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, oil, brown sugar, spices, pumpkin and water. Beat to blend.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Pour half of mixture into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Top with Praline Mixture; top with remaining batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until cake tests done with toothpick.
- Cool cake in pan 15 minutes, then remove to platter to finish cooling.
- Top with Icing and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Serves 12-16
NotesI love bundt cakes, so I look forward to making this one during the Fall season.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More