- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix (without pudding added)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Praline Mixture
- Chopped pecans
- Praline Mixture:
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Blend ingredients until crumbly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, oil, brown sugar, spices, pumpkin and water. Beat to blend.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Pour half of mixture into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Top with Praline Mixture; top with remaining batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until cake tests done with toothpick.
- Cool cake in pan 15 minutes, then remove to platter to finish cooling.
- Top with Icing and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Serves 12-16
NotesI love bundt cakes, so I look forward to making this one during the Fall season.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More