- Cooking Time: 13 to 15
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together egg, pumpkin, brown sugar, oil and vanilla.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture. Stir in raisins.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 13-15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Nutrition Information per serving:
- 50 Cal., 1 g. fat, 1 g. fiber
NotesThese little cookies are full of moist pumpkin and spice flavors, but without a lot of fat and calories.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More