- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows (about 40), or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kelloggs Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/2 tsp. orange food coloring PLUS 10 extra drops
- Pumpkin shaped cookie cutter to make the pumpkin shape
- Green apple licorice (about 4 1/2, cut into 1-inch stems)
- Melt margarine or butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the rice krispie cereal and orange food coloring. Stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated well with cooking spray. Using the pumpkin shaped cookie cutter, cut out treats. Let treats cool and place the green apple licorice pieces on top for the stems. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More