- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups bisquick mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- Beat bisquick, granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 cup milk, eggs and pumpkin in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake about 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; turn upside down onto heatproof plate or wire cooling rack.
- Remove pan; cool cake completely.
- Stir remaining ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over cake.
NotesFamily tired of pumpkin pie? Let them eat cake this time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Recipes for Vitality
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More