- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3 Eggs
- 1 small can pumpkin
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-8 oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Grease and flour cookie sheet, pour mixture on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- When done and while still hot powder both sides with confectioners sugar.
- Lay on a towel and roll up. Let cool.
- After roll is cool, make filling.
- Filling: Unroll pumpkin roll and ice with the above filling mixture. Then roll it back up. You are ready to slice. I store in refrigerator in aluminum foil to keep moist. (I keep it in the towel then wrap up in foil)
NotesThis recipe was passed down to me from my sister years ago. This is one of the MOST requested recipes on Thanksgiving. I have a request for it now. I have tried many Pumpkin roll recipes and this is by far the best. ENJOY ;)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
GAES PTO Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce