- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pumpkin Roll:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cups AP flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 lb cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- For the pumpkin roll: Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
- Whip eggs and sugar until ribbon stage. Mix in lemon juice and pumpkin. Slowly mix in flour mixture. Spread onto a parchment (spray with cooking sray) lined sheet pan. Bake 350 F until cake tester comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- For the filling: Whip all ingredients together untill creamy and fluffy. Dried cranberries (yummy) or nuts may be added to filling.
- Spread filling evenly onto cooled cake. Roll.
NotesI usually serve mine with sage ice cream and a merlot cranberry compote
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More