- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pumpkin Roll:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cups AP flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 lb cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- For the pumpkin roll: Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
- Whip eggs and sugar until ribbon stage. Mix in lemon juice and pumpkin. Slowly mix in flour mixture. Spread onto a parchment (spray with cooking sray) lined sheet pan. Bake 350 F until cake tester comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- For the filling: Whip all ingredients together untill creamy and fluffy. Dried cranberries (yummy) or nuts may be added to filling.
- Spread filling evenly onto cooled cake. Roll.
NotesI usually serve mine with sage ice cream and a merlot cranberry compote
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The One Dollar Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More